The Best Acer Swing 5
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer swing 5 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer swing 5 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer swing 5 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
585 reviews analysed
1. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Swing 5, Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard would be the Best Acer Swing 5 for Money.
2. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Swing 5 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Swing 5 then don’t look beyond Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Swing 5 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD.
- Windows 10 Home. Number of USB 3.0 Ports- 2. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports- 1.Total Number of USB Ports- 3
Acer Swift 5 SF514-52T-82WQ comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.0GHz, Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 16GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 512GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer TrueHarmony, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB-C, 2 – USB 3.0 ports (one with power-off charging), 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, 2-cell Li-Ion Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 2.14 lbs. | 0.97 kg (system unit only) (NX.GTMAA.002)
4. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Spin 3 SP513-54N-74V2 comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor 1. 3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9GHz (8MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 13. 5″ VertiView display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, 2256 x 1504, high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting multi-touch and AES pen solutio (3: 2 Aspect Ratio), Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, microSD Card reader, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers at any display modes by smart amplifier, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Dual Built-in Microphones, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, Back-lit Keyboard, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP support, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 15-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. , 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HQUAA. 006)
5. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
If you are buying a Acer Swing 5 for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2. It has fewer features when you make Acer Swing 5 comparisons of Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 with any other Acer Swing 5 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Swing 5, grab any Acer Swing 5 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
6. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6&Quot; Full HD IPS Display, 10Th Gen Intel Core I5-10210U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Pcie Nvme SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11Ax, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit KB, A515-54-59W2, Silver which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Swing 5 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Swing 5 and it could be any of the high value Acer Swing 5, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
7. Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl
- Great quality overall, fast speeds and enables me to switch between work and gaming easily.
- Im very happy with this wild gaming machine.
- The quality is amazing, the keyboard lights up, and it runs any adobe program flawlessly.
- The screen quality is acceptable i enjoy watching movies and shows on it a lot, the speakers are not so bad for a laptop.
- It’s super fast, super reliable, doesn’t have the craziest amount of space (i am a film minor so i have files that are very lar… Read More
- If you can get this laptop at a decent price, go for it!
- Big flag was that i dropped the laptop and the back plastic behind the screen cracked– replacing it cost me about $80.
- I did however upgrade to a 1tb ssd drive.
- I had at least 2 sucky laptops for college.
- Great laptop for reasonable price
- Honestly, this thing is great. It boots VERY fast and is a work horse.I’ve tried Destiny 2 on max settings and it has run okay,… Read More
- Ive been using this laptop for 2 years. I bought it in Virginia at FT Lee in AIT and have been gaming and working on it since. … Read More
8. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Swing 5 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Swing 5 to any other Acer Swing 5 is least.
9. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard which falls into premium category but Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboardis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Swing 5 available in the market today. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Swing 5 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
10. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Swing 5 yet, then Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Swing 5 Under 100$ and Acer Swing 5 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Swing 5 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.