The Best Temp For Kegerator
Finding your suitable readers for best temp for kegerator is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for best temp for kegerator including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
985 reviews analysed
Johnson Controls A421ABG-02C A421 Series Electronic Temperature Control with Pre Wired Power Cord, -40 to 212 Degree F Temperature Range
- Electronic Single Stage Temperature Control, 120/240 VAC, UL TYPE 1, IP20, SPDT, with 12 amp power c
- Featuresa lockable front-panel touchpad for setup and adjustment, and a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Replaces the popular A419 Johnson Control model with upgraded technology.
- The A421 controls provide heating or cooling control, sensor offset, temperature setback, adjustable
- In stock – Ships FAST!
The Johnson Control’s A421 digital temperature controller is great for the brewers kegerator or keezer. You can use this to keep your beer or wine at exactly the temperature you like it. Excellent for fermenting lagers as well. The A421 Series controls are single stage, electronic temperature controls with a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) output relay. The controls feature an adjustable backlit LCD for viewing the temperature and status of other functions, and a three-button touchpad for setup and adjustment. An LED indicates the On/Off status of the output relay. The A421 control is 120 VAC. The A421 controls provide heating or cooling control, sensor offset, temperature setback, adjustable anti-short cycle delay, and a restricted user adjustment mode. The temperature units can be displayed in °F or °C. The temperature adjustment range is -40 to 212°F or -40 to 100°C. The A421 automatically changes from heating and cooling.
EdgeStar KC2000SS Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30’s to Mid 40’s
- Easy conversion to a refrigerator
- 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a black version please see model# KC2000, for a dual tap see KC2000SSTWIN, and dual tap black KC2000TWIN
Set up a home or commercial brewing system to serve cold draft beer using the EdgeStar Ultra Low Temperature Full Size Kegerator & Keg Beer Cooler (KC2000SS). EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s, making them the coldest of any kegerators on the market. Ideal for seasoned beer enthusiasts looking for a reliable kegerator before spending a fortune on a commercial unit, or people who are just starting out. The EdgeStar full size kegerator is an excellent value, combining a designed-to-fit refrigerator with commercial-grade, NSF-approved beer and air lines. All the beer components are high-quality parts that include a Domestic “D” coupler, CO2 regulator, stainless steel draft tower with faucet, beer and gas line and a new aluminum CO2 tank (empty). External Dimensions (with draft tower): 48 1/2″ H x 20 1/10″ W x 24 13/16″ D; Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor; Power: 105 W/1.5 A; input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz.
EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator for 1/6 Barrel and Cornelius Kegs
- Includes: One (1) 2.5 stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet
- One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty)
- One (1) single gauge regulator
- One (1) stainless steel D coupler
- One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line
- One (1) 5/16 in ID gas line
- PLEASE NOTE: This kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg only
- If planning to use a ball lock keg a homebrew conversion kit will need to be purchased separately
- Digital Thermostat
- Internal blue LED lighting
- Internal circulation fan
- Not compatible with casters
- Dimensions (fridge only) 32.7″ H x 17.5″ W x 20.1″ D
- For freestanding use only
K309B-2 Kegerator Digital Draft Beer Dispenser – Dual Faucet – D System
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This keg beer dispenser provides you with all of the equipment you’ll need to pour a cold, refreshing glass of beer straight from the keg, including a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3″ diameter chrome plated metal two faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The interior of this keg beer refrigerator is spacious enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one type of beer at a time. When you’re not using it as a beer dispenser, it can easily be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable storage shelves.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This Kegco kegerator’s convenient design boasts great features like attractive styling, a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from one location to another. The casters lock once the unit is in position, so it won’t roll away again until you want it to.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easier than ever to set and verify the internal temperature of your keg refrigerator. Fan-forced cooling gives this unit one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold beer. A Deep Chill function gives you to ability to quickly cool down a warm beer keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: This Kegco kegerator has been designed and constructed using only high-quality components, ensuring superior long-lasting performance. The unit measures 33.25″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D, and all dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage over time, and also allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading.
The Kegco K309B-2 Two-Faucet Digital Beer Dispenser has all the features that you’ve come to appreciate from other high quality Kegco models, now with digital temperature controls, fan-forced cooling, and one of the widest available temperature ranges on the market. Standard features include an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guard-rail, easy-rolling casters, and a complete two-tap direct draw system that allows you to dispense up to two D System domestic kegs at a time. This beer keg refrigerator is designed for freestanding use and has a matte black finish on the sides and door.The internal temperature can be easily set and verified in Fahrenheit or Celsius using the digital temperature display and push button controls. Fan-Forced cooling provides even cooling throughout the unit and gives it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense delicious ice cold draft beer. The spacious interior can easily accommodate any full-size keg, including rubber kegs and Miller and Coors Kegs. It can also fit up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Homebrew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one keg of beer at a time. The Deep Chill Function forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to quickly cool a warm keg. When your keg is cooled, press the Deep Chill button again to return your unit to it’s normal operation. It can easily be converted into a regular refrigerator and used for extra storage with it’s two adjustable shelves. Easy-roll casters make it easy to move your beer refrigerator from one room to another and they lock to prevent it from rolling until you want it to.
EdgeStar KC2000SSTWIN Full Size Stainless Steel Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser – Stainless Steel
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs
- does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees
- rolling casters included for easy mobility
- Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only
- 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- External Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower)
- Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a black version please see model KC2000TWIN, for a single tap KC2000SSA, single tap in black KC2000
Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer, For Kitchen Use (FGR80DC)
Refrigerator/Freezer Monitoring Thermometer
Kegco Black Stainless Kegerator Digital Beer Keg Cooler Refrigerator – Dual Faucet – D System
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This beautiful freestanding keg beer dispenser features a black cabinet with a black stainless steel door that complements any decor by reflecting light back into the space and creating a spacious and inviting feeling. Black stainless steel is known to resist more smudge and fingerprints than standard stainless steel. Cleaning is easily done with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This keg refrigerator features a large interior that is spacious enough to hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, which gives you the option to dispense more than one beer at a time. It also can be easily converted into a regular all-refrigerator for additional storage when you’re not using this unit as a keg cooler.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This beer refrigerator has all of the same great features that you’ve come to expect from other Kegco models, like attractive styling, an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from the kitchen to the patio for your backyard barbecue! These kegerators lock to keep the unit from moving again once it’s in position.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: The digital temperature display and push button controls make it easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this beer cooler. It has one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market today (as low as 32 degrees) thanks to fan-forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit. A deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for up to 24 hours.
- BUILT TO LAST: Kegco kegerators are designed and constructed using high-quality components to ensure superior, long-lasting performance. The unit measures 33.25″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D, and all dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the interior lining, and it allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out for easy loading and unloading.
The Kegco K309X-2 Dual Faucet Digital Draft Beer Dispenser features all the same high quality features and attractive styling that you’ve come to expect from Kegco kegerators, now with a digital temperature display and push button controls, fan-forced cooling, and one of the widest available temperature ranges on the market! K309X-2 Keg Dispensers still have those standard Kegco features that you love, such as a removable easy-to-clean drip tray, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off the top, easy rolling casters, and a complete direct draw dispense system for dispensing up to two D System domestic kegs at a time. Thanks to the digital temperature controls, you now have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This keg beer cooler is designed for freestanding use and has a matte black finish on the sides with an elegant stainless steel door. Kegco’s K309X-2 is an elegant and energy efficient freestanding kegerator that has been designed with a matte black cabinet and a sleek black stainless steel door. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel is easy to clean without requiring any special polish – simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
Kegco K309B-1 Full Size Digital Kegerator – Black
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This keg beer dispenser comes complete with all of the equipment you’ll need to dispense a delicious glass of cold draft beer. The single tap draft beer dispensing system includes a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red epoxy finish, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, a D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs, and a 3″ diameter chrome plated metal draft tower. The CO2 cylinder ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This beer keg refrigerator has a spacious interior that easily accommodates any full size keg (including Coors Kegs, Miller Kegs, and rubber kegs!), as well as up to two 5-gallon D system kegs or up to three 5-gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs. If you need extra refrigerated storage when not dispensing beer, this unit can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves, allowing you to store food and other beverages.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: Kegco draft beer dispensers feature attractive styling and convenient features like a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses and beer mugs from sliding off of the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. The casters can be locked once the unit is in position, so it won’t roll away again until you want it to.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: It has never been easier to set and verify your keg cooler’s internal temperature thanks to this kegerator’s digital temperature display with intuitive push button controls. Fan forced cooling provides even cooling throughout the unit to give you one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market – as low as 32 degrees! A deep chill function forces the compressor to work continuously to quickly cool down a warm beer keg.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: This UL listed kegerator features a high-performance dispense system made up of high-quality UL recognized components for long-lasting reliability. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs, helping to prevent damage to the interior liner and allowing your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. The unit measures 33.25″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D.
Style, convenience, and efficiency combine in this Kegco K309B-1 Beer Keg Dispenser. This kegerator has rolling casters that allow it to be easily moved from room to room, and a sleek black finish that will look great with any decor. Additional features like an easy-to-clean removable drip tray and chrome safety guard prevent inconvenient messes, and a 25% more energy efficient design will save you money every month! Fan forced cooling circulates the air for even temperatures throughout the unit. It features one of the coldest temperature ranges of any draft beer dispenser on the market, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees. Another convenient cooling feature on the K309B-1 is the Deep Chill Function, which forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to quickly cool down a warm beer keg. This Keg Beer Cooler can accommodate any full size keg (including rubber kegs, Miller kegs, and Coors kegs) thanks to it’s large interior. It can also fit up to two 5 Gallon D System Kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home-Brew Kegs. This keg refrigerator doesn’t only hold kegs: when you’re not using this versatile unit as a beer keg cooler, you can easily convert it into a regular refrigerator using the two wire shelves that are provided. These shelves can be placed far enough apart to allow you to store 2-liter soda jugs, gallon jugs, or even bottles of wine! K309B-1 Beer Keg Refrigerators from Kegco come complete with everything you will need to dispense a refreshing glass of your favorite cold draft beer. The Direct Draw Tap Kit includes a Keg Coupler, CO2 Tank and Dual Gauge Regulator, One-Faucet Draft Tower, and air and beer lines.
EdgeStar BR2001BL Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
- Temp Range: Low 30’s to Mid 40’s
- Casters for easy mobility
- Store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg.*Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.
- Reversible door
- UL listed
- Protective floor plate for added durability
- Freestanding use only
- Weight: 81.6 pounds
- 115 Volts / 60 Hertz, 105 Watts, 1.5 Amps
- Can be converted to a fridge only with the included tower hole cap
The EdgeStar Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion (BR2001BL) is the refrigerator used to build the EdgeStar kegerator. This unit is designed to work with the beer line components and hardware included with the EdgeStar KC2000, and it’s great for your homemade kegerator project or for replacing the refrigerator unit of your kegerator only. The refrigerator unit is UL listed and stores up to a full-sized half shell Sankey standard keg. It features a reversible door and casters for easy mobility. EdgeStar full size kegerators are capable of reaching temperatures in the low 30s making them the coldest kegerators out of any on the market. It does not support the use of Coors or Miller rubberized kegs or other oversized kegs. Dimensions: 35″ H x 20″ W x 26 1/2″ D
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Temp For Kegerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Best Temp For Kegerator, eg:
- What are Top 10 Best Temp For Kegerator for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Best Temp For Kegerator to buy?
- What are Top Rated Best Temp For Kegerator to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Best Temp For Kegerator?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Best Temp For Kegerator.
- Before deciding to buy any Best Temp For Kegerator, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Best Temp For Kegerator and What you should consider when buying the Best Temp For Kegerator and Where to Buy or Purchase the Best Temp For Kegerator. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Best Temp For Kegerator of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Best Temp For Kegerator.