The Best Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker
Finding your suitable readers for hawkins steel pressure cooker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hawkins steel pressure cooker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
729 reviews analysed
1. Hawkins Hevibase Ih35 3 5 Litre Induction
- Hawkins Hevibase has a hard anodized black base that is permanent and heats quickly and evenly
- The base stays flat, never bulges
- The handles are strong and ensure a convenient grip
- Double thickness base, stays flat, spreads heat more evenly, suitable for Induction, gas and electric cooktops
- The double-thick, heavy gauge base is ideal for light frying before pressure cooking
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cook tops
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker, Hawkins Hevibase Ih35 3 5 Litre Induction would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Hawkins Hevibase Ih35 3 5 Litre Induction was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Hawkins Hevibase Ih35 3 5 Litre Induction would be the Best Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker for Money.
2. Hawkins Contura 2 Liter Anodized Pressure
- Cooks tough, cheaper cuts of meat into tender succulent morsels quickly
- Cooks 46-percent faster than microwave oven
- Saves 50-percent of cooking fuel/energy cost
- Sterilizes food thoroughly, cooks at 22-percent higher temperature than the boiling water
- Simple complete instructions with recipes included
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Hawkins Contura 2 Liter Anodized Pressure is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Hawkins Contura 2 Liter Anodized Pressure comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker then don’t look beyond Hawkins Contura 2 Liter Anodized Pressure. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Hawkins Cb15 Anodised Pressure 1 5 Liter
- Enjoy healthy, homemade food everyday with the ease and time-saving convenience offered by this Contura Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker from Hawkins
- The improved pressure regulator controls and regulates the pressure level inside the cooker. Base flat diameter- 130 mm. Base thickness- 3.25 mm
- Made from the finest aluminum material, this pressure cooker is resistant to corrosion
- With a hard anodized body, this pressure cooker absorbs heat at a faster rate making it more energy efficient
- This pressure cooker comes with a curved body for easy stirring of food
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Hawkins Cb15 Anodised Pressure 1 5 Liter has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Hawkins Cb15 Anodised Pressure 1 5 Liter is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Hawkins Cb15 Anodised Pressure 1 5 Liter easily gets the award of Best Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker Under 100$.
- I like the quality of the product.
- Excellent for family of 4 perfect size very good quality
- The pressure cooker’s original box was the package with the label on it, meaning it didn’t come inside any additional package or box!
- So, although i had returned the product as i shoot cooking videos and this had a comparatively smaller opening than i wanted to… Read More
- It is mainly good for more liquidy curries.
- Best pressure cooker compared to other brands.
- Its soo good, perfect to cook any food.
- It’s hard to know when it’s actually under pressure. With oatmeal, the vent pops the thick steam. It works great for small batc… Read More
4. Stainless Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker
- FAST COOKING – Saves more fuel Pressure-locked safety lid – cannot be opened while there is pressure inside
- IDEAL FOR – Ideal for 5 To 7 persons, Lid Type: Inner Lid
- HYGENIC – Stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is extremely hygienic
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL – Made from superior surgical grade non-magnetic stainless steel (18Cr/8Ni, AISI 304)
- EASY TO USE – 6.6 mm thick sandwich bottom heats evenly, no hotspots Curved body for easy stirring
The body and lid are made from superior grade aisi 304 non-magnetic stainless steel. The cooker has an external base of aisi 430 grade magnetic stainless steel which makes it induction compatible. It has a 6.6 mm thick sandwich bottom to ensure uniform heating and no hotspots. The base always stays flat and never bulges. The cooker body has curved sides for easy stirring. It stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is extremely hygienic and stays looking new for years. Suitable for use on all domestic gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction cooktops.
5. Hawkins Ssc35 Induction Stainless Pressure
- Guarantee: 5 Years. Consumer Service Manager: +91-22-2444 0807
- 100% stainless steel body and lid. Sandwich bottom 6.6 mm thick – heats evenly
- Curved body for easy stirring. Base stays flat, will not bulge – Cooks quickly and evenly
- Works on gas, induction, electric, ceramic & halogen
- Ideal for 4 or 5 Persons
If you are buying a Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker for the first time, then you should have Hawkins Ssc35 Induction Stainless Pressure. It has fewer features when you make Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker comparisons of Hawkins Ssc35 Induction Stainless Pressure with any other Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker, grab any Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Hawkins Ssc35 Induction Stainless Pressure
6. Hawkins Ceramic Coated Contura Pressure
- It has a black base that heats quickly. Recommended for use on gas stove
- The mouth of cooker body is provided with a metallic rim for additional safety. It has a stainless steel lid
- The ceramic coating is scratch and stain-resistant, easy to clean and stays looking new for years
- The 5 liter Ceramic-Coated Hawkins contra pressure cooker has German, high-quality, non-toxic ceramic coating only on the exterior and the base of the body
- The contra has a unique body with rounded sides for easier stirring, better visibility and easy removal of food
Hawkins Ceramic Coated Contura Pressure is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Hawkins SSC35 Induction Base Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 3.5L, Silver which have been in market longer than anyone. Hawkins Ceramic Coated Contura Pressure brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Hawkins Ceramic Coated Contura Pressure is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker and it could be any of the high value Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker, chances are that would be much costlier than Hawkins Ceramic Coated Contura Pressure. Hawkins Ceramic Coated Contura Pressure will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Hawkins Stainless Pressure Suitable Induction
- Color: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel
- The pressure cooker is stylishly designed and the wide mouth offers better visibility of food.
- Ideal For 3 or 4 Persons. Base stays flat, does not bugle or separate.
- It is designed with a unique body that for easier stirring and perfect grip while holding it saves 50 percent of cooking fuel/energy cost (Energy Efficient).
- Stainless steel stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is easy to clean and extremely hygienic.
Hawkins Stainless Pressure Suitable Induction is another one which falls under Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Hawkins Stainless Pressure Suitable Induction ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker and that is what has revived them. Hawkins Stainless Pressure Suitable Induction has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Hawkins Stainless Pressure Suitable Induction is amazing features.
8. Hawkins Aluminium Pressure Cooker Litres
Hawkins Aluminium Pressure Cooker Litres is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Hawkins Aluminium Pressure Cooker Litres wins the users. Most of them who buy Hawkins Aluminium Pressure Cooker Litres once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker to any other Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker is least.
- Good one, quality is high but handle got hot and little unhandy.
- Good quality pressure cooker for max 2 people only.
- Absolutely no problem with the product whatsoever.
- Product is in good condition but the packaging was worst its the box of this produck has been crushed in one side and it looks very cheap
- The best part of its handles they never comes out inspite of long use, compared to other brands.
- It is the finish, product design, look as well easy to use for small quantities of food – ideal for small family size
- Product is in good condition but the packaging was worst its the box of this produck has been crushed in one side and it looks very cheap
- Pressure cooker received is very gud at reasonable price. The piece is fresh not defective. Amazon has never let me down .
9. Hawkins Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel
Hawkins Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Hawkins Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel which falls into premium category but Hawkins Pressure Cooker Stainless Steelis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Hawkins Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker available in the market today. Hawkins Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Hawkins Steel Pressure Cooker to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- Base flat diameter: 158 mm
- Base thickness: 5.81 mm
- Sturdy, Stay-Cool Handles – Your pressure cooker comes with stay-cool handles which are easy and comfortable to hold while cooking. The handles are designed to provide optimal comfort and protection from excessive heat when the cooker is in use. The metal screw and rivets used to fasten the handles are safely recessed to limit the chances of your hand coming into contact with hot metal during cooking.
- Other Features: Easy to Clean and Extremely Hygienic, Ensures Uniform Heating, Can be Used Safely for Light and Deep Frying and Pressure Cooking, Corrosion Resistant, Base Always Stays Flat
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker (5 Litres)
- Induction Compatible – This pressure cooker works on gas , Ideal for cooking for: 5 – 7 Persons
- Longer Lasting Gasket – As the lid fits from inside, the gasket does not get rubbed sideways, or cut or scraped every time the pressure cooker is opened or closed. Further, exposure of the gasket to food acids in the pressure cooker is minimised due to the protection given to it by the rim of the lid.
Food-Grade Superior Stainless Steel – The Hawkins stainless steel pressure cooker body and lid are made from food-grade, 18/8, non-magnetic, superior stainless steel (AISI Grade 304). The ’18/8′ symbolises that this stainless steel grade contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel, for greater anti-corrosion resistance, and to better withstand the various acids found in many foods such as fruits, meats, milk, and vegetables. It is hence one of the best quality stainless steel grades used for making cooking utensils. Type 304 stainless steel has great strength, which means that, properly used, your Hawkins stainless steel pressure cooker will give you many years of faithful service.5.8 mm Extra-thick, Heat-Diffusing Sandwich Bottom The pressure cooker body and lid are made of food-grade, superior stainless steel for maximum hygiene and durability. On the outside bottom of the pressure cooker, sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel, is a core of 4.1 mm thick aluminium, which spreads heat quickly and evenly. This means no hotspots – food will not burn or stick. The external base is made of AISI Grade 430 magnetic stainless steel, which means that your Hawkins stainless steel pressure cooker will work on both gas & induction cooktops. The extra-thick base stays flat and never bulges. It can be used safely for light and deep frying before pressure cooking.The Hawkins Pressure-Locked Safety Lid The unique Hawkins pressure-locked safety lid ensures that when there is pressure inside the cooker, the lid is pressure-locked like a modern jetliner door. It cannot be opened until the pressure has fallen to a safe level.