The Best Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue
Nowadays, there are so many products of kitchenaid mini food processor cornflower blue in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kitchenaid mini food processor cornflower blue in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kitchenaid mini food processor cornflower blue which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
952 reviews analysed
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
KitchenAid KFC3516BM 3.5-Cup Food Chopper medium Matte Black
- 3.5 Cup bowl with locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving. Dishwasher-safe.
- Simplify sauces & dressings with drizzle basin, to easily incorporate liquid ingredients
- Precise control with 2 speeds and pulse operation for coarse or fine results
- Compact, lightweight and the perfect size for every day use in the kitchen
- Simple cord wrap and compact design for easy storage
Endless fresh options to quickly chop, mix and puree. This compact and lightweight 3.5 Cup food chopper is ideal for every day use – whether you want to Eat healthier, be more creative, or just save time on meal prep.
KitchenAid KFC0516ER 5 Cup whisking Accessory Food Chopper, Empire Red
- Chop, mix, puree from coarse to fine with the stainless steel multi-purpose blade.
- Whisk, whip, and stir a variety of ingredients, including whipped cream in just 30 seconds.
- Drizzle basin to easily incorporate liquid ingredients while in use, for dressings and sauces.
- Easy to store with a compact, lightweight design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Easy to clean dishwasher-safe bowl, blade and accessories.
Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory. Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory.
KitchenAid KFP1466CU 14-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System and Dicing Kit – Contour Silver
- Industry’s First hands-free commercial-style dicing kit slices then dices for effortless processing
- Feed Tube Type : Medium
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients.
- Model KFP1466 includes 14-Cup Work Bowl, 4-Cup Work Bowl, Lid with Feed Tube, Lid without Feed Tube, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Multipurpose Blade, Multipurpose Blade for 4-Cup Work Bowl, Dough Blade, Dicing Kit, Clean Out Tool, Storage Case.
KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System easily slices soft to hard foods with the optimized speeds, from thick to thin also includes commercial-style dicing kit. The 2-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube accommodates a variety of sizes of food. Voltage – 120V
KitchenAid KFP0718CU 7-Cup Food Processor Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice – Contour Silver
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7 Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
KitchenAid Pro Line Food Processor Sugar Pearl Silver KFP1642SR
- Sugar pearl silver base
- 16-cup work bowl, a 10-cup work bowl, and 4-cup mini bowl
- Includes a dicing kit, cleaning tool, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, dough blade, multipurpose blade, mini multipurpose blade, spatula and a storage case
- 3-in-1 Feed Tube and pusher for continuous processing
- Advanced dicing mechanism
Chop, mix, slice, and shred all in one appliance with the amazing KitchenAid Pro Line Food Processor with the ExactSlice system. The ExactSlice system allows for external adjustable slicing and gives you precise slicing and accuracy for all kinds of food. With a sugar pearl silver colored base, this food processor looks great and boasts the power and durability you want. The work bowl has a 13 cup capacity to provide for large quantities of food such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and potatoes. It also includes a ten cup work bowl and a mini four cup bowl for smaller quantities. Use the advanced dicing system to get professional results in your very own kitchen. With High, Low, and Pulse speed options, use the 3-in-1 feed tube and pusher for continuous processing. The locking system with a leak-resistant ring allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess. Included in the set is a dicing kit, cleaning tool, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, dough blade, multipurpose blade, mini multipurpose blade, spatula and a storage case. Backed by a manufacturers one year warranty, this food process is sure to guarantee satisfaction.
9-4/5″ L x 12″ W x 18″ H
Use the powerful 50 watt Brentwood MC-105 1.5 Cup Mini Food Chopper to save time and energy while in the kitchen. Create delicious homemade dips and salsas. Quickly and conveniently chop veggies, spices and herbs for home cooked meals. Sharp and durable stainless steel blades pulverize contents within seconds of pushing the easy to use single touch button. Blades can only be powered when the safety lock lid is fully secured preventing accidents. Save counterspace and storage with this big performing compact mini food chopper. Unit stays securely in place with anti-slip feet. Removable parts are dishwasher safe making clean up a snap. Entirely BPA Free.
Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Powerful chopper/grinder
- 21-ounce work bowl
- 2 speeds for precision chopping
- Patented reversible blade chops or grinds
- brushed stainless steel base
- Dishwasher-safe parts,Product Dimensions :4.63″x 8.00″ x 6.25″
- Instruction/recipe book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Powerful Stainless Steel Chopper/Grinder, 21 OZ Work Bowl, 2 Speeds, Reversible Blade, Brushed Stainless Base, Dishwasher Safe Parts, Spatula, Instruction Book.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue, eg:
- What are Top 10 Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue to buy?
- What are Top Rated Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue.
- Before deciding to buy any Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue and What you should consider when buying the Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue and Where to Buy or Purchase the Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor Cornflower Blue.