Top 7 Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio
Finding your suitable readers for lexicon lambda desktop recording studio is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lexicon lambda desktop recording studio including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
622 reviews analysed
Zoom Analog Multitrack Recorder, MultiColored (H5)
- Uses a system of interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
- Includes detachable x/Y capsule (xyh-5) with extended signal capacity and shock mounted mics for reduced handling noise
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- Built-in speaker: 400mw 8 Ω mono
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors each with selectable Phantom power and -20dB pad
- Runs on 2 AA batteries and records directly to SD/ SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Max sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL
Zoom H5 handheld portable digital recorder.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2×2 USB Audio Interface
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Includes the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Frequency Response is 20 Hz to 20 kHz
A great choice for mobile musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 is bus-powered, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any PC or Mac recording software. It boasts high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. And it comes with PreSonus’ amazing Studio One 3 Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
Behringer Multi Effect Processor (CX3400 V2)
- Professional stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Individual Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
BEHRINGER CX3400 V2 High-Precision Stereo 2-Way/3-Way/Mono 4-Way Crossover with Limiters, Adjustable Time Delays and CD Horn Correction
Mushroom Wisdom, Inc. Maitake D Fraction Pro 4X 60 ml.
- Maitake (grifola frondosa) has been prized in traditional Japanese herbology for hundreds of years
- Modern science has identified in maitake proteoglucan, beta-1,3 glucan and beta 1,6 glucans combined with protein, as an active constituent to support the immune system
- Made in united states
- A professional strength tincture that contains the active proteoglucan d-fraction from maitake mushrooms
- Ultimate immune enhancer
- Maitake (grifola frondosa) is revered for both its delicious taste and health-promoting benefits
Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat5/6 Active Extender Kit, Box-Style Transmitter & Receiver for Video and Audio, 1080p @60Hz up to 150-ft, TAA (B126-1A1)
- ACTIVE EXTENDER KIT: Transmitter and receiver work in tandem to extend an HDMI signal via Cat5e/6 cable to a projector, monitor or television. Ideal for digital signs, schools and trade show presentations.
- EXTENDS HDMI OVER CAT5/CAT6: The B126-1A1 can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 feet, a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 3D signal up to 125 feet.
- TRANSMITTER &
- RECEIVER FOR VIDEO &
- AUDIO: Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz). Built-in equalization control lets you adjust monitor image. Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound audio.
- TAA-COMPLIANT &
- EASY TO USE: Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources. HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 active extender Kit is plug-and-play engineering-no software or drivers to download and install.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY &
- FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help. Call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.
MUSHROOM WISDOM Maitake Mushroom Extract D-Fraction 360 Capsules
Lexicon Omega, 7.25 x 7.75 x 4.60 inches (LEXOMEGA SV)
- Record up to 4 tracks at once
- 44.1kHz to 48kHz sample rates, 16-bit or 24-bit resolution
- Two XLR mic, four TRS line, and one Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Two TRS line outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Software suite includes Cubase LE4 and Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in
Omega Studio is a completely integrated computer recording system that includes the Omega 8x4x2 USB I/O Mixer, Steinberg’s Cubase LE4 audio and MIDI recording software, and Lexicon’s world-class Pantheon VST Reverb plug-in. The Omega Desktop Recording Studio quite literally contains all the necessary components to transform your PC or Mac computer into a professional 24-bit/48 kHz recording studio. Omega is an extremely flexible USB audio interface solution. With two microphone preamps, it’s a great choice for singer/songwriters, duets, or you can record you and a friend playing guitar. There are also two stereo pairs of line inputs, which can accommodate your keyboard or synthesizer. And, on the front panel, there’s a hi-Z instrument input, so you can directly plug in your guitar or bass. Omega provides a total of eight inputs featuring ultra-transparent A-to-D converters to capture your performance with pristine 24-bit quality. Two of the inputs feature extremely low-noise dbx mic preamps with +48V phantom power and TRS inserts. Four TRS active balanced line inputs accept up to +22dBu signals. Included is an S/PDIF input combined with an additional DAC for zero-latency, direct monitoring of the S/PDIF source for simultaneous tracking of analog and digital sources. Rounding out the full compliment of connectivity, Omega includes 2 TRS balanced line outputs, a 1/4″ high-power headphone output, a hi-Z instrument input, and MIDI I/O. Users can record 4 tracks at once from the 8 input sources. The unique mini-tower design offers individual level controls and peak meters for each microphone and line input. Cubase LE4 integrates seamlessly with Omega to achieve an easy-to-use, 48-track complete recording solution that includes all of the modules that you need to track, edit and mix your masterpiece. Then, to complete your mix with that legendary “Lexicon Sound”, Omega includes the Lexicon Pantheon VST Reverb plug-in which offers 35 factory presets and 6 reverb types.
From the Manufacturer
- Pentium® III 500 MHz (1.2 GHz recommended)
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- 128 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- EIDE/Ultra DMA 7200RPM hard disk type or better
- Available USB port (1.1 or higher)
- Power PC®, G4 Processor (450 MHz or faster)
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8 or later
- 128 MB RAM minimum (512MB recommended)
- 20 MB available hard disk space
- 18 ms hard drive (average speed time) or faster
- QuickTime 3.0 or later
- Available USB port (1.1 or higher)
The recording professionals at Lexicon Pro know a thing or two about great audio that famed Lexicon reverb “sound” has been on just about every hit recording since we invented digital reverb more than 30 years ago. So when we set out to bring that sound home we got truly inspired.
THE COMPLETE SYSTEM
Nothing is more frustrating than buying a “recording system,” only to find out that you need a gaggle of extras just to make it all work. Omega Studio is a completely integrated computer recording system that includes the Omega 8x4x2 USB I/O Mixer, Steinbergs® Cubase LE audio and MIDI recording software, and Lexicons world-class Pantheon VST Reverb plug-in. The Omega Desktop Recording Studio quite literally contains all the necessary components to transform your computer into a professional 24-bit recording studio all in one box.
A REAL MIXER
Unlike standard computer I/O boxes based on a patch bay concept, the Lexicon Omega Studio is designed and built around the same paradigm as large-format recording consoles. An 8-input, 4-Bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with inserts, instrument input, MIDI I/O and complete metering and monitoring functions gives you the freedom to record up to 4 tracks at once and mix without the need for additional mixing hardware.
Two dbx Silver Series® mic preamps with 48V phantom power provide a pristine front end for high-end condenser or more common dynamic microphones, insuring premium sound quality from the first take to the last. TRS insert points allow you to plug in your favorite dynamic processors before the signal reaches one of the 4 busses, where 24-bit converters transform the analog signal into a digital masterpiece.
Four servo-balanced TRS line inputs with up to +22dBu input levels let you hook up everything from keyboards to guitar preamps, including high-output professional gear. Stereo digital inputs are available via SPDIF jacks, and an additional high-impedance instrument input is included on the front panel for easy access to guitars and basses.
Finally, a fully opto-isolated MIDI input to ensures that there is no annoying ground loop hum or MIDI talk-through noise common with many I/O boxes and sound cards; MIDI output has rock-solid synchronization to USB frame rate to support applications requiring critical sync.
The Omega I/O mixer also features channel peak indicators for each analog input as well as an assignable bargraph meter for the 4 busses. By monitoring the signal before the A/D converters, clipping and distortion can be averted, unlike software-only level monitoring that can miss “overs”, ruining the track.
All these gazintas and getoutzas are put together just like a big recording console, with input gain controls, four recording busses, and full monitoring features, in one attractive, portable I/O Mixer. Just plug it into your Mac or PC computer with the included USB cable, and youre instantly ready to capture the moment. Specifications:
- Microphone Inputs: (2) Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
- Input Impedance: 664 Ohms balanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volt
- EIN: -118 dB @ 51 dB gain (150 Ohm source impedance) -120 dB A-weighted
- Maximum Input Level: -2 dBu (150 Ohm source impedance)
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.2 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
- THD+N: <.005%, 20="" hz="" -="" 20="" khz="">
- Insert Inputs: (2) 1/4 TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Send Level (ring): +19 dBu maximum
- Maximum Return Level (tip): +19 dBu maximum
- Line Inputs: (4) 1/4″ TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm unbalanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +19 dBu (40 Ohm source impedance)
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.2 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ref. 1kHz
- THD+N: <.012% A/D, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, <.012% A/D/A, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Instrument Input: (1) 1/4″ mono jack
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +19 dBu
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.25 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
- THD+N: <.0125% A/D
- Crosstalk: <-74 dB any input or output to any recording channel, 20 Hz-20 kHz <-95 dB at 1 kHz typical
- Line Outputs: (2) 1/4″ TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Level: +19 dBu maximum
- Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Headphone Output: (1) 1/4″ stereo jack 100 mW per channel at 50 Ohms
- MIDI Interface: 5 pin DIN connectors for MIDI in and MIDI out
- Digital Audio Input: Coaxial RCA (S/PDIF format)
- Digital Audio Output: Coaxial RCA (S/PDIF format) always transmits the audio data from the USB stream
- D/A and A/D Conversion Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz (determined by computer application)
- Dynamic Range:
- A/D: >101 dB typical, unweighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz >104 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- D/A: >107 db typical, unweighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz >109 db typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- A/D/A: >100 dB dB typical, unweighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz >103 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Analog Path: >115 dB dB typical, unweighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz >118 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- USB Type B Socket: Version 1.1, Version 1.1 hubs are not supported
- Power Requirements: PS0913-B adapter supplied
- Dimensions: 4.625″W x 7.25″H x 7.75″ D (118mm x 184mm x 197mm)
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
Lexicon engineers are constantly working to improve the quality of our products. Specifications are, therefore subject to change without notice.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio, eg:
- What are Top 10 Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio to buy?
- What are Top Rated Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio.
- Before deciding to buy any Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio and What you should consider when buying the Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio and Where to Buy or Purchase the Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio.