The Best Memory Desktop 8 Gb
Finding your suitable readers for memory desktop 8 gb is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for memory desktop 8 gb including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
723 reviews analysed
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit – White (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16W)
- Each Vengeance LPX module is built with a pure aluminum heatspreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation
- Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. Available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style
- Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking
- SPD Latency: 15-15-15-36
- The Vengeance LPX module height is carefully designed to fit smaller spaces
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. Compatibility-Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 Series, Intel 300 Series, Intel X299, AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series
Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) SR x8 DIMM 288-Pin Memory – CT8G4DFS8266
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
- Faster bursts access speeds for improved sequential data throughout
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
CT8G4DFS8266 is a 8GB single Ranked DDR4 desktop module that operates at speeds up to 2666 MT/s and has a CL19 latency. It is an Buffered DIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 ECC UDIMM layout of 288 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2666MT/s UDIMM memory. Micron quality – a higher level of reliability: As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial Desktop Memory is the standard for reliable performance. From the original SDRAM technology all the way to DDR4, we’ve engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world’s computers for 40 years and counting. When you choose Crucial memory, you’re choosing memory that’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty and designed for the world’s leading systems.
G.SKILL 16GB (2 x 8GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 3200MHz Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVKB
- Brand G.SKILL, Series Ripjaws V Series, Model F4-3200C16D-16GVKB
- Capacity 16GB (2 x 8GB), Type 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM, Speed DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600), Cas Latency 16, Timing 16-18-18-38, Voltage 1.35V, ECC No, Buffered/Registered Unbuffered, Multi-channel Kit Dual Channel Kit, Chipset Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 Platform, Color Black, Heat Spreader Yes, Recommend Use High Performance or Gaming Memory
Features: Extreme performance DDR4 memory designed for gaming and PC enthusiasts Optimized compatibility with DDR4-compatible Intel Core platforms Sleek and stylish aluminum heat spreader design 1.35V ultra low voltage Intel XMP 2.0 support Series Ripjaws V, Memory Type DDR4, Capacity 16GB (8GBx2) , Multi-Channel Kit Dual Channel Kit, Tested Speed 3200MHz, Tested Latency 16-18-18-38-2N, Tested Voltage 1.35v, Registered/Unbuffered Unbuffered, Error Checking Non-ECC SPD Speed 2133MHz, SPD Voltage 1.20v, Fan lncluded No, height 42 mm / 1.65 inch, Warranty Limited Lifetime Features: Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
PNY Performance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (PC3-12800) CL11 Desktop Memory – MD8GSD31600NHS
PNY Performance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (PC3-12800) CL11 desktop Memory – MD8GSD31600NHS. For more than 30 years, PNY has been rigorously engineering, sourcing, testing, and manufacturing memory upgrades for thousands of the most popular PC platforms.
Crucial Ballistix 2400 MHz DDR4 DRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Kit 8GB (4GBx2) CL16 BL2K4G24C16U4B (BLACK)
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms
- XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking or run at JEDEC default profile
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
Crucial Ballistix gaming memory is designed for high-performance overclocking and is ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts looking to push beyond standard limits With hundreds of awards multiple esport championships and numerous overclocking world records under its belt Crucial Ballistix sets the standard for performance.
G.Skill 16GB (2 x 8GB) Aegis DDR4 PC4-24000 3000MHz for Intel Z170 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3000C16D-16GISB
- Dual channel kit 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 memory upgrade for desktop computers
- G.Skill Aegis DDR4 is designed for entry-level gaming computers
- Lower voltage means less heat, reducing your need for active cooling
- 288 pins, 3000MHz (PC4-24000), full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- Built using only hand-tested memory chips and backed by lifetime warranty
Dual channel 16GB DDR4 memory upgrade, made up of 2x 8GB modules. The G.Skill Aegis DDR4 Series is designed for entry-level computer gamers, looking for great performance at a great price. 288 pins, 3000MHz memory module, PC4-24000 standard and timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38). Operating at 1.35V, this memory generates less heat than standard DDR4 modules.
G.SKILL 32GB (2 x 16GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 3200MHz for Intel Z170 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-32GVK
- Brand G.SKILL, Series Ripjaws V Series, Model F4-3200C16D-32GVK
- Capacity 32GB (2 x 16GB), Type 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM, Speed DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600), Cas Latency 16, Timing 16-18-18-38, Voltage 1.35V, ECC No, Buffered/Registered Unbuffered, Multi-channel Kit Dual Channel Kit, Chipset Intel Z170 Platform, Color Black, Heat Spreader Yes, Recommend Use High Performance or Gaming Memory
Features: Extreme performance DDR4 memory designed for gaming and PC enthusiasts Optimized compatibility with DDR4-compatible Intel Core platforms Sleek and stylish aluminum heat spreader design Intel XMP 2.0 support Ultra-high capacity 16GB modules Series Ripjaws V, Memory Type DDR4, Capacity 32GB (16GBx2), Multi-Channel Kit Dual Channel Kit, Tested Speed 3200MHz , Tested Latency 16-18-18-38-2N, Tested Voltage 1.35v, Registered/Unbuffered Unbuffered, Error Checking Non-ECC, SPD Speed 2133MHz , SPD Voltage 1.20v, Fan lncluded No, height 42 mm / 1.65 inch, Warranty Limited Lifetime Features: Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
G.Skill RipJaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin SDRAM PC4-28800 DDR4 3600 CL16-19-19-39 1.35V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C16D-16GVKC
- RipJaws V Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen 3000 and X570 Series
- Intel Z390 and newer.
- 16GB kit containing 2 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3600, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL16 (16-19-19-39) at 1.35V
- Brand: G.SKILL, Series: Ripjaws V Series, Model: F4-3600C16D-16GVKC
- ECC: No, Dual Channel Kit, Color: Black, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- G.SKILL QVL Certified motherboards: https://www.gskill.com/qvl/165/184/1562831134/F4-3600C16D-16GVKC-Qvl
As the latest addition to the classic Ripjaws family, Ripjaws V series is the newest DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel Core and AMD Ryzen processors.
Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K102464BD160B
G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM Desktop Memory (1600 MHz, PC3 12800) F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL
16GB G.Skill DDR3 RipjawsX Series for both Intel and AMD platforms. PC3-12800 1600MHz with timings of 10-10-10-30 (CL10). 1.5V dual channel kit, 2x8GB modules, 240 pins. Equipped with unique red RipjawsX Series heatsinks, total height 40mm including heatsinks.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Memory Desktop 8 Gb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Memory Desktop 8 Gb, eg:
- What are Top 10 Memory Desktop 8 Gb for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Memory Desktop 8 Gb to buy?
- What are Top Rated Memory Desktop 8 Gb to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Memory Desktop 8 Gb?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Memory Desktop 8 Gb.
- Before deciding to buy any Memory Desktop 8 Gb, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Memory Desktop 8 Gb and What you should consider when buying the Memory Desktop 8 Gb and Where to Buy or Purchase the Memory Desktop 8 Gb. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Memory Desktop 8 Gb of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Memory Desktop 8 Gb.