Top 7 Mmicrosoft Office 2013
We spent many hours on research to finding mmicrosoft office 2013, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best mmicrosoft office 2013, you should not miss this article. mmicrosoft office 2013 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 mmicrosoft office 2013 by our suggestions
877 reviews analysed
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple macOS
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac
- System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- plus, additional OneNote features (features vary, visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq)
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use
For families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email installed on one Windows 10 PC or Mac for use at home or work. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple macOS
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office today when you buy a PC, Mac or Chromebook (savings is applied at checkout)
- One time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- plus, additional OneNote features (features vary, visit aka.ms/onenote office2019 faq)
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home use
- System Requirements Windows 10 or Mac OS X Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
For students and families who want classic Office apps installed on one Windows 10 PC or Mac for use at home or school. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Office Professional 2010 Key Card (1pc/1user) [Download]
- Updates to Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 gives you the tools to manage your business, connect with customers and organize your life.
- Access 2010 is your database expert?ideal for tracking inventory and customer information with templates designed to make the process simple.
- Create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails with professional designs available on Publisher 2010.
Microsoft Office 2010 SoftwareKey Card VersionAbout Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key CardsA Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.Product Key Card featuresIncludes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.License cannot be transferred to another PC.
Office Suite 2020 Microsoft Word 2019 2016 2013 2010 2007 365 Compatible Software CD Powered by Apache OpenOfficeTM for PC Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32 64 Bit & Mac OS X – No Yearly Subscription!
- ✅ The number 1 alternative to Microsoft Office, Office Suite 2020 is fully compatible with all your existing Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents!
- ✅ Professional premier office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more! Suitable for home, student, school and business.
- ✅ Full program that will not expire! This multi-platform edition is compatible with PC Microsoft Windows 10, 8. 8.1, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X.
- ✅ PixelClassics exclusive extras include 1500 fonts, 120 professional templates, 1000’s of clip art images, over 40 language packs, easy to use installation menu (PC Only), email support and more!
- ✅ These exclusive extras are only available when you purchase from PixelClassics, so to ensure you receive exactly as advertised please choose PixelClassics. All our discs are checked & scanned 100% virus free.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive EXACTLY as advertised, disc as pictured, in protective sleeve. Retail box is NOT included.
We do not sell under any other name than PixelClassics, so to ensure you receive disc as advertised including all PixelClassics exclusive features, please check the add to basket box states ‘Sold by PixelClassics‘.
Powered by Apache OpenOffice this is a premier office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all modern computers.
Writer is a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
Calc is a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
Impress is the fastest, most powerful way to create effective and professional multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within.
Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Extras include 1500 fonts, more than 120 professional templates, and a gallery pack consisting of 1000’s of Clip Art images for Writer, Calc and Impress.
Free for life updates, leaving you free to create without the worry for the need of expensive new versions, as can be the case with other suites.
This is a Apache License v2 and GNU Licensed product and PixelClassics has been granted full rights under this license to distribute derivative works.
Microsoft Office 365 Personal | 12-month subscription with Auto-renewal, 1 person, PC/Mac Download
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office today when you buy a PC, Mac or Chromebook (savings is applied at checkout)
- 12-month subscription for one person (choose Office 365 Home for two or more people)
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote* and Outlook
- plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary
- visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq) Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Collaborate on documents with others online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
One solution across all your devices*. With Office 365 Personal, you get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated with the latest features. 12-month subscription for one person including 1TB OneDrive cloud storage. (* iOS and Android require separate app download)
Mastering Microsoft Office 2013 Training – 42 Hours of Video Tutorials for Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word 2013 DVD-ROM Course
Learn Microsoft Office 2013 with this comprehensive course from TeachUcomp, Inc. Mastering Microsoft Office Made Easy features 786 video lessons with over 42 hours of introductory through advanced instruction. You get our complete courses in Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word. Watch, listen and learn as your expert instructors guide you through each lesson step-by-step. During this media-rich learning experience, you will see each function performed just as if your instructor were there with you. Reinforce your learning with the text of our fifteen printable classroom instruction manuals (Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced), additional images and practice exercises. This complete Microsoft Office course covers the same curriculum as our classroom trainings and was designed to provide a solid foundation in Office. Whether you are completely new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from an older version, this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to be a proficient user. We have incorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques to develop an easy-to-use course that you can customize to meet your personal learning needs. Simply insert the DVD-ROM into your computer to launch the easy-to-use interface, click to launch a video lesson or open one of the manuals and you are on your way to mastering Office.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- One time purchase for the life of your PC
- limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply
- NOTE: Does not include Publisher, Access, or Outlook
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below
- NOTE: Not compatible with Microsoft 365
Office Home & Student 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look.
Office Home & Student 2013
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote on one PC.
Office Home & Student 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Office on one PC for household use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
How do I download Office?
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. Below are instructions on what to expect when you purchase an Office download from Amazon.com:
- Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the “Continue to Office.com” button to get your software. The “Continue to Office.com” button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you’ve completed your purchase.
- You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Allow others to scroll through your Word docs in a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
- Focus on your audience with PowerPoint tools that let you zoom in or skip to any slide without seeing the slides in between.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to a Word doc with a simple drag and drop.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality5
- 3.0 GB of available disk space
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater.
Windows XP, Vista or older NOT supported.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5 (Mac) and Chrome 17.x
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Which version is right for you?
Office Home & Student 2013 is for households who want Office on one PC. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal8,12||Office 365 Home8,12||Office 365 University8,12,14||Office Home & Business 2013||Office Home & Student 20138|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet11||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets7||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote8||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access8||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly9||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries5||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (20 GB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications7||✓||✓||✓|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.”
5. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
6. For non-commercial use.
7. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
8. Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
9. Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
10. Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
11. Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
12. Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mmicrosoft Office 2013 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Mmicrosoft Office 2013, eg:
- What are Top 10 Mmicrosoft Office 2013 for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Mmicrosoft Office 2013 to buy?
- What are Top Rated Mmicrosoft Office 2013 to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Mmicrosoft Office 2013?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Mmicrosoft Office 2013.
- Before deciding to buy any Mmicrosoft Office 2013, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Mmicrosoft Office 2013 and What you should consider when buying the Mmicrosoft Office 2013 and Where to Buy or Purchase the Mmicrosoft Office 2013. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Mmicrosoft Office 2013 of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Mmicrosoft Office 2013.